Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Rejected by man; accepted by God

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
JOHN 15:1

God placed this in my spirit this morning and I could not let it go. "People rejected me, but God accepted me". Jesus is the Son of the Father and they hated Him without a cause. They hated Jesus because He would not compromise the word of God. They hated Jesus because He was anointed to do things that their money and their gods could not do. They hated Jesus because He was love. He walked in love, He spoke of love, He demonstrated love. And they hated Him. One thing about Jesus,..He did not once try and justify who He was because He knew who He was, and when you know that you know you don't have to make a fuss about someone recognizing the anointing that rest upon you. when you know who you are in God you don't have to try and explain to"man" to get him to accept you when God already does.

See Jesus was rejected because He could see things that people didn't want Him to see. People will tolerate you as long as you are doing what they want you to do, or as long as you do not get further along then them. Oh I know I am stepping on somebodies toes; people will tolerate you as long as you don't "pass them up". See when you was busted and disgusted they had something to talk about, but now that you are blessed and anointed they still want to talk about you; it should not affect you like it did when you were in the world, because you know that they hated Jesus as well. See that does something to me, to know that people are just that people they do not determine your destination or your relationship with the Lord.

Do not be surprised when people rise up against you and talk about you to your "friends"; if Peter denied Jesus what will our friends do to us? Do not be surprised when they come against you; the devil was an angel in heaven, but could not be content because he wanted to be God. You better here me. Some know how to walk like Jesus through religion, but God has given me the revelation to walk like Him through the blood. Stop waiting for someone to give you a word about who you are in God, and start getting in the word to find out for yourself who you are in God. I will always be rejected by man, but my Father, thank you Jesus, my Father in heaven accepts me, and honey that's all I will ever need to make it.

JOHN 15: 19,20

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than the lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

No comments:

Post a Comment