Sunday, October 31, 2010

1.11.10-- Great time with him :)

God is an on time God, when He gave me this word this morning; I thought my God you have a word for everything we go through...everything (good or bad) How many of us really count it all joy when people come against you, when your storms, and tests seem to be pulling on you more than before? How many of us can really say; "Lord I thank you"? Not to many and that's only because flesh does not like to hurt or feel any kind of discomfort. Please allow me to take you to the word i learned from him this morning:

JAMES 1:2-4

My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations

Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

*Here the scripture is talking about in life in general and the trials that come to godly Christians that try and make us fall. These negative experiences are to be accepted with great joy; know that we are suffering a light affliction compared to what Jesus Christ suffered, and in this walk I am really learning what long suffering is, and we as "Christians" will suffer long until the return of Christ. See when I am tested, and tried, and persecuted, and talked about (bad) I no longer am questioning why...instead I am looking at God because I know through my testing He's preparing me for more knowledge, more wisdom, more anointing, more wealth, etc. God I thank You, who knows the mind of God (no man).I get my focus off my storm and see what God is trying to say to me. My God can we really have faith and be humble through our storm and know that it's only for a moment. If you know like I know the devil is shaking because he does not want God's people to know that he has to get permission and if he's getting permission then God has set you aside for something powerful to take place. The natural response to adversity is to escape it, but God uses trouble to mature His people. I thank God that I am not who I use to be and that I am able to eat meat, and when the storms, and tests and trials come, it may hurt but I thank God He has shown me how to get back up....God knows all and sees all I welcome my trials and test they keep me on my face seeking God's face. I thank God for giving me word to eat....... I just have to take a moment and thank Him, Hallelujah, nobody knows but you God, nobody knows but you....and I thank you Lord God, I thank you that in my midnight hours you are faithful, I thank you that when I want to give up, You see something in me to have me continue, I thank you Lord that weeping may endure for a night, but joy......my God joy....will come in the morning....I feel like David I have a new dance.....Oh God I just thank you and I am not ashamed to praise you, thank you Lord God, thank you for the renewing of my mind.....thank you Lord God for the elevation in my walk with You. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You....when you start thanking God for just being God, just thank Him for what He has brought you through, just thank Him, just thank Him, command your mouth and hands to praise God, just take the time out to go back and remember who and what you were when you first came to Him, just cry out to the Father, go to worship with Him....Father God I thank you for Your presence filling this place , only You God, only You.........I gonna stay on this faith walk it and keep me humble...

No comments:

Post a Comment