Sunday, July 4, 2010

Because of you !


because of his LOVE LETTER (bible) to me , Not matter wat happen ; I still holding his promises!
When i no brave to forward, he gv me brave!
when i no strength he gv me strength .
when i am down ,he cherr me up .
when i no hope ,he gave me hope .
when i discourage , he gv me courage .
when i fall down , his hand there for me .
when i say i cant ,he say he can .
when no one understand , but he say i understand.
When i say "It's not worth it" but he say It will be worth it .
When i say i not Able , but he say i able .
when i say I can't figure things out , but he say i will direct your step.

Don’t quit, don’t quit on Jesus, because Jesus never quit on you...
Because of Jesus, you get another chance!

Half 2010 has gone ... So the next 6 month of 2010 let back and look at ur 2010 vision which we wrote beginning of the year..
Lets back to the track ! Keep moving and dun give! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment